Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
Todays project is from the stamp set Love of Leaves and the Stitched Leaves Dies in the August - December 2020 Mini Catalog.
I love the stitching on the leaves and background, and the simplicity of the card.
This is what you will need to make this card.
- Stamp set - Love of Leaves Bundle (155195)
- Card stock - Crumb Cake (120953); Pumpkin Pie (105117); Very Vanilla (101650) Cherry Cobbler ( 119685); So Saffron (105118); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads - Pumpkin Pie (147086); So Saffron (147109)
- Tools - Stampin’ Cut & Embossing Machine (149653)
- Misc. - Braided Linen Trim (147808); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (107300)
- Crumb Cake 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Pumpkin Pie 5 1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla 5 x 3 3/4 and 5 1/4” x 4”
- Scrap card stock to cut leaves
- Using Multi Purpose Glue attach the Pumpkin Pie card stock ( 5 1/4 x 4) to the Crumb Cake card stock.
- Using the Stitched Leaves Dies from the Love of Leaves Bundle a
- dd side stitching to the Very Vanilla piece of card stock.
- Using the same Stitched Leaves Dies cut different leaves from Cherry Cobbler scrap card stock, Pumpkin Pie scrap card stock, So Saffron scrap card stock and Old Olive scrap card stock. Layering each leaf with multi purpose glue and the last, smallest leaf with Stampin Dimensionals onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Tie bow with the Braided Linen Trim and attach.
- Stamp sentiment with Pumpkin Pie ink on the lower right corner.
- Inside of the card is a 5 1/4” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamped with a small leaf in So Saffron ink and a sentiment over the leaf in Pumpkin Pie ink.
I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check out all the other blog sights!
Blog Hop Link